Ended up riding my Sam Hillborne to the Minnesota Twins baseball game
yesterday.  Was able to cajole my wife to do that distance also.

Threatened rain, but as both bikes have fenders, not really an issue.
Was a fun ride.  Too bad can't say the same about the baseball game.
(Although guess it was fun if you were an Atlanta Braves fan.)

And can say actually wore a jersey while riding.  Albeit a Majestic
baseball jersey.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN