No rides this weekend, I'm working. I was originally going to do a
weekday 200k brevet (the same route as Lynne's) but decided not to
after visiting many of those roads on previous brevets this year.
Instead my friend Joshua and I will be doing a big ride from Portland
up to Mt Hood, over to Timothy lake and down to the Clackamas River
which we'll follow into Estacada and then back into Portland. Should
be epic. Current forecast is for nice weather. It'll be a little under
300k I think. Here's the route for anyone that's interested:

http://tinyurl.com/29e47ma

Hope everyone has good rides this weekend.

--mike

Oh, I will probably commute on the QB today so I'll get in 8 miles on
the bike.