A Romulus sounds fantastic if it fits you and you like the way it rides.

I came across someone riding a Romulus on Bike Tour of Colorado a while
back when I rode the event.  That was a 450ish mile event over 7 days with
umpteen tens of thousands of feet of climbing and many passes over 10,000
feet with fast downhills.  Even back then in the mid-late 00s us Riv riders
stood out from the sea of crabon fibre.  I think there were 5 of us on
Rivs, IIRC.

Jim
Austin, TX