Further to some comments above...having been called out  on another
list as being a "chrome paramount forger" [quite humorous to me ] I
would posit that it's a heck of a difficult thing to try to "forge" a
bike frame, and really...for a $75.00 profit? Surely if one is a
scammer there is a more lucrative cash pool in all sorts of other
arenas - bike frames are pretty low ticket (I happily sold the
Paramount for less than I had into it). Hard to think that the effort
of passing off a fake Riv would result in a big payoff...specialized
information, as this thread shows, is pretty well concentrated on the
hinternet.

Glad to see that it got properly identified with a real provenance;
and looking forward to seeing the final build.

Ron