Not riding but would like to try it someday.....my personal limits are
60 miles per day max but the potential camaraderie might make it worth
trying. I enjoy riding for pleasure and read your link to Velocio's
seven rules.  Makes perfect sense to me.......the STP route goes right
past my house. I would like to ride it on one of my vintage machines.