Riding your fixie--that's ambitious! Only one real climb, I hear. ~340' in a mile and a half, or something close to that, outside of Puyallup. Well, that and the climb out of Napavine.

I will look for you. Is the Kog custard or black?

I'm likin' your old Hetres, by the way. After a flat on the Pari-Motos that required a bus ride back from deep in the wilds of Bellevue (I'd forgotten the bloomin' Pinlock dealie!) I decided to play it safe and spoon on the Hetres.

Rob in Seattle