rcnute

No need to smuggle beer check out the Olympic club (McMenamin's
Brewery Chain) while you are in Centralia great beer and no need to
add any extra weight for that "big Hill" outta Pullyaup ;-)

No affiliation just a fan
http://www.mcmenamins.com/438-olympic-club-pub-hours

Happy hour 3 -6 pm daily so right on the money for a refreshing
beverage at the end of Day 1.

Tailwinds All this weekend

Ryan