"This time we stopped for beer and took them back to our
starting point and enjoyed a cold frothy beverage coupled with casual
conversation while dodging mosquitoes in the cool evening air. Overall
a very pleasant and satisfying time. These scenarios are what makes
riding with others enjoyable for me."

Very well put Charlie!

Angus