yes, that Roadeo is very nicely done. My size too... can you box it up
and send it to California?  ;-}

One of the problems I've found with the 50-34 compacts is that I
really like riding in a 39 or 40 ring most of the time on a roadish
bike. The solution for me is a 50-40-28 (Camp) with an 11-30 cassette.
Most of the time I'm using the 40... but those 2 mile climbs in the
mountains at the end of the day.. that 28 is awful nice.

~Mike~