I just installed on my Atlantis a SON 28 Dyad 36 wheel Rich built for me
with SON Edelux and rode it for the first time today. It wasn't fully dark
so aside from enjoying how good it looks, and the Senso function, I'll have
to wait until it gets ligher later in the mornings and/or darker earlier in
the evenings to fully assess it.

I paired it to a Spanninga Plateo Rack Mount Battery Tail Light that I bough
from Velo Orange that also has the Senso function so even being battery
operated, when the bike is moving (not when it's stopped) and it's starting
to get dark, the tail light also lights up automatically. I have yet to
fully test it to understand for how long it stays lit (if at all) once the
bike stops, but I could assert today that when off, it will turn on when you
roll the bike.

It has a huge reflector and seems to be pretty bright, but it doesn't have a
blinker setting, which I've read is better as blinkers tend to draw the eyes
and where the eyes go the car goes, especially if the driver is impaired by
alcohol. I don't know if that is true, and for extra visibility I also carry
a PB super bright rear light clipped to my Sackville Medium Saddlebag.
Sometimes I set it up to blink, sometimes not...

Anyway, this being my first ever dynamo setting, I'm feeling pretty excited
and will be happy to share my experiences. The front/rear Senso feature is
awesome as it means I don't have to remember to turn the lights on or off,
just go riding... and know that if it starts getting darker they'll turn on
automatically.

René