Update - I no longer recommend the dyno tail light with the Supernova
E3.  It is very finicky and loses the standlight feature easily.  So
the Nitto rack again has the PB Superflash mounted.  Upside, the Sam
Hillborne looks nicer without the extra wire snaking along the bike.

Really makes me think the Cyo is probably the best deal out there
now.  If the E3 hadn't been such a large investment would swap it
out.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN