Checked the Spanniga Plateo rear light on my morning commute that starts in
the dark. The light definitely turns on automatically on the Senso mode as
soon as you move the bike and then stays lighted for around 30 seconds or so
once you've stopped. I didn't time it, so it's just a guess. I'll time it
tomorrow.

The Edelux on Senso mode keeps turning on even in bright morning daylight,
so I'm not sure when it won't. So far it seems to me that on the Senso mode,
as soon as I roll the bike the light turns on. Am I missing something?

René