"motorists are always putting everyone else in harms way, diminishing
quality of life, contributing to health problems and increased
mortality, making everyone subsidize their actions through state and
federal taxes, necessitating wars in foreign countries for oil field
security, impelling oil-spill catastrophes in the seas, encouraging
rampant urban-sprawl development policies, contributing heavily to
localized air pollution, decreasing agricultural yields, reducing
atmospheric visibility, aggravating global climate instability,
creating noise pollution, and leaving behind 7 billion pounds of
unrecycled scrap annually, without consideration at all for their
actions."

FYP  :)