Wow, would-a-thunk-it?

Zip ties vs nuts-n-bolts turns into a mac vs pc like kerfuffle?

I can only say I've come to have a whole new regard for zip ties after trying them.

-JimD

On Dec 23, 2010, at 3:39 PM, Anne Paulson wrote:

And yet, what works better than zip ties to attach one of the huge
Rivendell Saddlesacks to a rear rack? As far as I can tell, those
beautiful big bags are designed for zip ties.

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:16 AM, robert zeidler