Also, an issue in my saddle selection is fore-aft adjustment. I wanted
to try the Selle An-Atomica because it seems it can mounted much
further back than a B.17, which I need on the bike it is for that has
a too-short top tube. I would rather have the problem solved by a
saddle than another $150 lugged nitto wayback post. How do the rails
on the Berthoud compare with a B.17 and S.A?