It's a little unclear just how much setback the Nitto lugged seatpost
has.  Rivendell says it has 15mm more than the Crystal Fellow, and on
AEBike's website, it says that the Crystal Fellow has 14mm of setback,
so that would imply that the lugged seatpost has around 30mm of
setback.

That's the same amount of setback as the Velo Orange Grand Cru
seatpost, 30.2mm.  I've been riding one of those for a little over a
month and it is a really nice 2-bolt seatpost.  Much less expensive
than the Nitto, though not as blingy of course.

Nick