Kelly - Are those JBs Greens or Blues?

I've always found wire beads to ride a bit harder/stiffer.  Why the
bead material would matter seems strange, I mean they don't move
around or shift inside the rim groove do they?  Perhaps they add
another ply to the tire sidewall _because_ it's wire?  Anybody know?

The best tire value in my book are the Panaracer Pasela Tour Guard
kevlar bead. Not that I run any now - I've been seduced by the
boutique tires.  It's JB Greens, Cypres and Pari Motos for me.

And thanks for the spreadsheet link Cyclotourist - I've been thinking
I need to study up on Excel...

Phil B