Well, I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something along the lines of
Toyo's fork curve being a home run while the curve done by Taiwan is a solid
double.

Puts the Taiwan product in a more positive light, which it deserves. (New
Hillborne owner talking here!) We're talking about different levels of
greatness. My Hillborne is a Taiwanese. I also own a Waterford-made AHH  a
Toyo-made Atlantis and I wouldn't advise anyone against getting the one made in
Taiwan.