As far as I know, Atlantises (Atlanti?) were only Toyo-built. But I'm
sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

My impression is that later models...I'm thinking of the AHH in
particular ...were either Toyo or Waterford-built. And as others on
this thread have noted, the Sams are either built by Waterford or in
Taiwan under the supervision of Toyo

That being said, regardless of the origin, Grant's design philosophy
and attention to detail are evident...you say tomaytoes and I say
tomaahtoes . Rivendells are great bikes

Regards,
Ryan in Winnipeg,MB