Grant has emphasized the special qualities of the Toyo fork and how
such geometry could not be matched on the Taiwan Sams.  So is the
Waterford a match or improvement over the Toyo edition?  Also, does
the Waterford Atlantis have the same impressive chainstay geometry and
form of the Toyo?  I don't doubt the quality of the Waterford product,
just differences in production. Put another way, if they were standing
next to each other, could you tell the difference?  Is there any
reason for a person to prefer one over the other?