I don't know any shops, but will second M.B. in saying that Dreamy
Draw is a GREAT place to hike or meander about on bike.  REI in PHX
has a pretty good map showing the Mountain Preserve and a second one
showing South Mountain.

Here are some pics from when I was there in Dec:
http://www.flickr.mud.yahoo.com/groups/phxmtns/pool/64942209@N00/