For some RBW relevance this information might be interesting.  The
BICAS organization got much of its initial energy at the start-up in
1992 by Kim Young.  She was one of the "models" that appeared on the
cover of the 1994 Bridgestone catalog, along with "Pineapple
Bob" (here's a link for the history of BICAS:
http://bicas.org/about/history.php
)

BICAS isn't really a bike shop, as others have noted, but it's an
interesting place.  My favorite bike shop in Tucson is the Ordinary
Bike Shop.  It's located in the central area of Tucson, close to the
University of Arizona, so there's a vibe from the other shops in the
area (on 4th Avenue).  You might also check out the Lindy's on Fourth
restaurant, just around the corner from the Ordinary Bike Shop.  It's
a burger joint, in a funky location, and if you're feeling
adventuresome you might try the challenge (featured on the "Man Vs.
Food" network),  It's called the O.M.F.G., 3 pounds with 12 patties,
12 slices of cheese and all the fixing's.  Just the thing to cap off a
long bike ride...

I'd also highly recommend a trip to the Bicycle Brothel in Bisbee,
it's definitely worth the trip if you're willing to take a couple of
hours driving southeast of Tucson.  Ken Wallace, the owner of the
Brothel, is a great guy who doesn't mind sharing his interest and
knowledge of bicycles.  The collection that Ken has accumulated is
defiinitely interesting and includes many classic bikes as well as
much historical memorabilia.  Check out the link to his shop:
http://www.bisbeebicyclebrothel.com/  You can take in the Tombstone
historic area, if you're interested during the trip.

Have fun,
Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ