Roy, this has been covered in the past on this list or on the 650B list so a
search of archives should disclose those cantis that have more adjustability.
I have an old, cheap pair of shijmanos (Altus model) that do reach up enough to
reach 584 from 559.   The real solution is to get some Paul Moto BMX V-brakes.
I found some used on ebay for not too much  ( but then I used to look
constantly for these very items).   This year my Atlantis (56 cm with 559
wheels) will be used some of the year with some new 650b wheels I will build.
Later in the summer the touring 559 wheels will be back on for a tour down the
west coast.