Ray:

Bummer about the crash.  As to your concerns, I'd err on the side of
caution & replace the bars.  I've had 2 friends have their h'bars snap
off, one suffering a separated shoulder in the process.  For $50, it's
cheap insurance.

Aren't cranks & stems forged?  That would  make them much tougher to
damage, plus they are solid, beefy parts compared to the tubing used
for h'bars.  Those I wouldn't worry about.

dougP