Ray,

Sorry about the crash...those are never good.

If it were me, and it's not, but if it were I would see if the Nitto
handlebars were bent.
If they were not bent I would keep using them.

If it really bothers you, replace them.

There are also "crack check" (dye penetrant) kits out there...at about
the cost of new bars...race car places often have these kits.

Angus