Grant
For us east-coasters, would it be possible to at least offer the
option of USPS?
It's not a matter of cost as much as speed, at least for me, though it
seems like anything I order costs $15 to ship, regardless, and paying
for express shipping us a deal-killer.
The real killer us that UPS is seven full days from CA to CT. That
means if I decide I want or need something on a weekend and order it
online, it ships that Monday but I don't even receive it in time for
the next weekend, as it arrives the Monday after the Monday it ships.
USPS is usually about 3 days coast to coast for reasonable size
things.
Just a thought. I'd like to buy more from Riv but I'm an instant
gratification kind of guy!
Pete