I'm 5'11" with a SH of 77 and ride a 56 Sam. Fits great. In fact I
kept it over keeping a 61 Atlantis. Some seat post showing because of
the frame's geometry, but it looks fine to me, and I'm okay with it
because I know the bike fits me. My standover clearance is comfortable
but not excessive at all. Best wishes choosing.  -- Forrest