Well i have no idea how much my bikes weigh (like everybody else who
seem to have weighed theirs), the times i feel like the bike is heavy
are: when at the end of a long ride i need to get up that big a** hill
to get home and when i have to bring my bike in after that long ride
(which i have to carry up a flight of stairs).

i have to echo, that asking this question means you have are blessed
to have many bikes---and i ask myself this question every now and
then :)