My guess is that any standard 2-prong remover will work on that freewheel, but
I am admittedly not a Shimano expert.  You should be able to order a remover at
any reputable bike shop. When you get it, hold it tight to the freewheel by
reinstalling the skewer, and use a nice, big wrench on the remover. It's
important to hold the remover tight, because the remover and/or engaging parts
on the freewheel will have a tendency to strip if you don't.

Those are indeed some long-lasting hubs. I have a set on my '72 Cinelli and on
my randonneuring bike. If the bearings ever stop spinning smoothly, Phil Wood
will refurbish the hubs for you.

--Eric N
Sent from the iPad 2