Jim

It's true that most freewheels can be removed with a big wrench.  Most
of the freewheels that are too much for a wrench can be removed by a
vise.  Those that cannot be removed with a vice are few.  If it's been
on for 10+ years and was used a lot, I'd guess that Minh will need a
vice, but it's only a guess.

Bill