Has anyone run a White Industries "Double/Double" drivetrain setup on their
Quickbeam?
Or maybe has plans to on their SimpleOne?

Seems like a nice combination - rear Duo freewheel of 16/19, and front of
either 38/35 or 34/31.

They suggest the 38/35 for a 26" mtn bike, and the 38/35 for a 29'er... but it
seems to me that the 38/35 would be best for a 700c mostly on-road riding bike.

Am I confused?  e.g. 38/16 and 35/19 seem like they would be better than 31/19
and 34/16...

Anyone try this yet, or have a thought as to why this wouldn't be a great idea?
:)

Best,
andrew