Of course, this really all depends on what kind of riding you intend
to do. Around town or out on the road for 2 to 3 hours at a stretch?
Most importantly, keep in mind that 50 is like, the new 30 ... and the
minute you start suggesting to yourself that you're getting "older",
well ... I'd suggest taking your time, being patient and relearning to
love the drops.

Anyway, no doubt, you're going to get plenty of good suggestions
here!

jsk, b. 6/2/61