Here's some data from my buying and selling Rivs if anyone's
interested: (1) new Bleriot f/f at bought at retail, think I sold it
for $500; (2) used but virtually new Saluki f/f: $1,200; (3) used but
great condition Rambouillet f/f: $800; (4) used Quickbeam: I think I
sold the bike for $900 or so; (5) used but great condition Bleriot: I
think I bought and sold the f/f for $600 or so.

There's also a lot of community within the Riv marketplace so I think
buyers and sellers generally try to treat one another fairly.

Ryan