Rene, I agree with all you said.  You said that value COULD go up when
production stopped.  Maybe, but it depends on the desirability of the
frame in the first place.  And also perhaps in the number produced.
The Rivendell name certainly provides a hedge against depreciation,
but I wouldn't go so far as to say it confers automatic collector's
status.  IMHO.  Steve