Four:

'99 Longlow (original owner, I suspect this will be around until I
can't swing my leg over a top tube anymore. Now the weekend/long ride
unit)
'99 All-Rounder (second owner; this one fell out of the sky from an
abundant universe. My mostly-daily transpo)
2009 Redline Monocog singlespeed two-sixer (aka Stompy; my racing bike
for short-track and 'cross -- when I'm done racing I'll let this one
go)
2009 Surly BD (the farmers' market go-getter, musical instrument
chauffeur and recycling hauler and just about the most bang-for-buck
ever in a cargo bike)

(Spousal bike: Sweetie rides a '94 B'Stone XO-5 that she's quite fond
of. That makes five total.)

No room for more here at the postage-stamp-sized house that is Rancho
Beth, and I suspect that someday this will end up being only two or
three. I'm feeling the beginning of the end of my hardcore bike-lust/
acquisition days and there is definitely a sense of settling into
contentment with what I have bike-wise; it's been coming on for over a
year now and shows no signs of abating. Mostly these days I am just
into Riding. It's a good time.
Happy riding --Beth