I've finally got my stable down to two! I couldn't comfortably fit more in my
new apartment.

1. Ebisu All-Purpose (58cm) - randonneuse
2. Box Dog Pelican (60cm) - porteur/commute/touring/trails (coming soon)

My lady's bikes:

1. Rivendell Saluki (50cm)
2. Vintage Motobecane mixte, upgraded to 700C, Albatross, front basket

Two bikes I'll be selling soon in the bay area (anyone interested?):

1. 1984 Specialized Sequoia (58cm) - converted to 650B, fenders, moustache
2. 1984 Specialized Sequoia (60cm) - converted to single speed, Jitensha flat
bar

-nathan