I have the albatross on my Bomadil and set them up so the hooks were the same
distance fronm center of seat as was the hoods on my noodles.  When on long
stretches I can stretch out.

I didn't think I would stay with them but have since changed my mind.

I've had this setup over 40 mph loaded and unloaded without issue.  With full
tour load on down hill I have had to reach up with one hand to hold hat on.
Stability was fine for me.  I can't say enough good things about the albatros
bars.

Kelly