What if you could get a tweed bag that fit nicely between the top tube
and the undertube? Would anyone change their minds over the
aesthetics? Maybe it would be worse...

I made a mockup of a tweed frame bag with a photo of Jay's yellow
bike: http://bit.ly/tweed-frame-bag
Full URL: http://www.biketinker.com/2011/ephemera/rivendell-frame-bag-mockup/

Would anyone buy such a thing?

 Philip