I've been trying to post on this subject since it started with no
luck......maybe thus time. The Taubes/Paleo/Marks daily apple approach has
been working for us we've lost fat weight, feel better and we've tried other
approaches over the years. These ideas make sense and are very similar to
what we grew up hearing from our parents that basically excessive sugary,
starchy foods will fatten you up......some may not be as affected but many
appear to be easy weight gainers. There is always the "beanpole" among us
who can eat virtually anything and not gain a pound but I like to experience
when something works for me and my body type. So far I'm down 24 pounds and
I generally feel better than I have in a long time.