I can't remember which bag it actually is - what is the difference between
the mini bar and the kevens?  It looks to me like a kevens bag, so that's
why I call it that.  Purchased it a few years ago when it was on sale I
think.

The use of the bag was definitely one thing that I learned - it's nice to
have an easy place to grab stuff out of the bars when riding (snacks,
wallet, phone, and camera, which I will indeed take out of the bag more next
time).  The slickersack would benefit from a little zippy pocket on the part
of the bag that faces the rider I think. As it is, the addition of that bag
on the handlebars on my setup was nice.