Minh - I did indeed make eggs for breakfast.

I think the bag looks right-sized - but I am 6'3" and 220 and riding a 64 cm
Sam!

I cracked the eggs and put them in a little nalgene bottle right before I
left (eggs keep for a while.  i wouldn't have done this if I was going to be
in 100 degree heat all day, but everything I read led me to believe I would
be fine leaving them overnight).

One thing that was pretty cool was I rode past about four farms that I
usually get food from in my daily life - Laplatte beef, Rockville Market
Eggs, and a few Organic Valley dairies.  I actually had that beef and those
eggs in my bag as I rode past!  Next time maybe i'll pick stuff up as I
roll, could be pretty fun.