My wife has a sparkly green Betty Foy. My 5-year-old daughter often laments
that she too would like a "sparkly green pretty bike with hand brakes."
This could be that bike. The capacity to attach a real rack/basket would be
great. She (daughter) has a little flowery plastic basket zip tied to the
h-bars, but it's not nearly big enough to carry the ensemble of dolls and
doll accessories that she consistently wants to bring to the park. $250 for
a whole bike sounds like a deal... even if racks, fenders, and front brake
are aftermarket add-ons. One more on the Kiddie Riv waiting list!