I think what a lot of us who were following didn't know at the time was that
the frames called Rivendell were moving up to a higher level. During and before
the switch away from Waterford for the frames called Rivendell, the frames were
not called custom. In hindsight, it is easy to see the hierarchy of the frames
that followed (custom, Toyo-built, eventual production-Waterford-built, etc.),
but no way to see that at the time.

- Jim W.