I too have a Opinel #6 and love it. My other knives were too heavy and
wore holes in my pockets. If it falls in water it floats (kinda nifty)
and that sucker can be sharpened to the point of being able to shave
with it, being a narrow blade and all. I also carry a L2D flashlight
along with my house/car keys on a ring my Dad used with his 'dog tag'
attached ( I do this to help me remember him) I also carry my wallet
(with cash) and cheezy Walmart Straight Talk phone. Nothing
else.....unless you are talking when on the bicycle then it changes
with the season. Rarely do I carry a camera as I did that
professionally for 20 plus years but the new digi stuff intrigues me,
especially the action cameras which I intend to acquire for my cycling
adventures. I used to pack a 1911 .45 automatic pistol for about 15
years also but it got heavy and it threw out my spine alignment. I
carry more junk in the auto than most people (tools, extra clothing,
water and car related stuff.)  On the bike for extended trips (over
ten miles) Like when I am commuting.... I carry extra socks, raingear,
glasses, food, work clothing etc. Daily stuff..... I'm pretty much a
minimalist.