In my pockets:
Keys (work, car, mailbox, roofrack, a key for each of two bikes'
locks).
Swiss Army "officer" (there are three tools for opening alcohol) knife
that I found digging a hole on the beach when I was 5.
USB stick.
Wallet. a "randl" my sister-in-law bought me (Etsy?). She's seriously
the best gift-buyer I've ever known. My son is a close second.
Change. I like having change in my pocket. It's atavistic and OCO, but
I like giving cashiers $15.12, and getting a single nickel back.
(often) Sony Nex camera with an Exakta-mount Zeiss 58mm lens.

On the bike:
One less thing than I need at the moment.
I do now have toolkits, pumps, gloves, and hats on both my commuting
bikes, and a blinky clipped to every bike in the house.

 Philip

Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com