This is basically what I've carried for 20 years:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/4315416462/  The multi-tool
is a newer addition over loose metric hex wrenches and a Rivoli chain
tool. Probably not the same tube, but can't swear to it.

BTW, that re-purposed tube being used to hold a patch kit is the best
thing I have. Love it. Rivendell carried it for a while and I think it
was some guy or gal's cottage industry for a while. If anyone has an
extra one they want to get rid of, let me know!

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

**