Are the frames he sold all the same general size?  That can give us a
clue as to whether he's an impulsive buyer or semi-pro eBayer, or
maybe it's a combo, since you can't have a bunch of this kind of stuff
without knowing what they are, and if you know what they are, you most
likely will love it. :)