Compared to what came later, the only functional "drawback" of the Ram is tire
clearance, and it's not really a drawback compared to the rest of the world.
The Ram can ONLY take 700x33.33333's without fenders.

Rivendells evolved since the Ram's inception in 2001, and both AHH and Roadeo
beat out the Ram in tire/fender clearance. But necessarily in awesomeness.