On my Ram, I have the Tektro 556 with VO 45mm hammered fenders and 35mm (33
actual) Schwalbe Delta Cruisers. Like Leslie, I could not use the front
crown daruma, but instead used one of the supplied sliding brackets and
mounted to a Sheldon fender nut. Took time, trial and error and patience,
but it works great and looks very good. I will try to take some pictures
and post later today. Don't know the year of my Ram, but serial # is RB0965
if that means anything to you.