Well I know there is no double TT on the Atlantis because it only goes so
big, after that you are in Bomba/Hunqa country. The Sam's get double TT at
what I would describe as a medium size, the 56 but the Hilsen doesnst go
double TT until the huge sizes so depending on your size you might be stuck
looking at the higher end stuff or hell go Yves Gomez and no TT!